Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wild Life Zoo!

A couple weeks ago, my SIL LeMae and I decided to attempt taking our kids to the Wild Life Zoo. I wanted to go before it got too hot and not as busy. So I pulled Cambree out of school for a day and headed to the valley. It was so worth it. I had a blast and I know the kids did too. It was a little warm but not enough to ruin the mood. My kids were beyond wonderful and it was a lot of fun. 
So here's a TON of pics from the day. 

















 These aquariums were awesome. They were indoors for one but they were filled with tons of fun stuff.

 See the boa in the back...

 They LOVED the leopard










 Cambree asked if the zebras were painted



 I think this was their favorite part.... they called it the Finding Nemo aquarium.

We were there almost 5 hours. My kids crashed the whole way home. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for going with me LeMae!!

1 comments:

chad and lemae said...

I think one of my favorite parts was how terrified the kids were in the turtle petting area. Especially Brecklynn and Carden. Who knew turtles were so scary! The Kids and I had fun thanks for getting us out of the house!