I am excited to get preschool going again. This summer has FLOWN by but DRAGGED by at the same time. I have been doing this several years now and LOVE what I do. Here is a bit about me and some information on what you can expect if you are interested in sending your child to my home for preschool.
Monday, July 19, 2010
* I am nearly 27 years old. I have been married 6 1/2 years and have 3 beautiful children. I have an Associates in General Studies.
* The curriculum I use has been used by others in my family for over 15 years.
* This program is for children 3-5 year olds.
* We follow the Thatcher Unified School District schedule and school begins August 16th.
* You can expect your child to develop pre-writing skills, work on fine motor skills, letters, numbers, colors, shapes, days of the week, self confidence and classroom manners. We take 2 field trips during the year. The first will be to the Fire Station in October and one more in the Spring.
* There will be 2 sessions a week M-W-F. One at 8:30-10:00 and 10:30-12:00
* I am looking to have 2 classes of 12. The price is $70.00 a month with a $20.00 non-refundable registration fee to hold your child's spot.
You can contact me at email@example.com with any information or questions. You can also check out my preschool blog at abcjumpstartpreschool.blogspot.com
Posted by Chantel at 4:14 PM