Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brielle

At the hospital, my friend Erin Householder came down and was so sweet to take some priceless precious pictures of Brielle. She was so right- I had no energy or desire to take any pictures myself so I was so glad she was able to capture this sweet time for me so I could enjoy it later. They are so sweet and they mean so much to me. Erin- I owe you more than you know. It means so much to me to know this moment is captured in time thanks to you and your amazing talent. Thanks again!!









2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Another perfect baby for the Allen family!

Erin said...

You are so welcome Chantel!!! I just knew that I would have loved for someone to do it for me. I'm so glad that we got a few good ones. She is just a doll! I'm so glad you like them.