Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Preschool Graduation!!


I cannot believe my preschool graduation has already come and gone. Its been such a crazy crazy weekend. Yesterday was my little preschool graduation and I think it went pretty good. We were able to fit everyone in my house which was a worry of mine. The kids did great and were so fun to watch. I'm so proud of this little group and going to miss this group of kids!! I don't know what I am going to do now that preschool is officially over. Its seriously been such a whirlwind these past couple of weeks and to go from that to absolutely nothing is just weird.


Cambree's last graduation and Ridge's first...


This is Cambree's 'boyfriend' Teagun. These two are so cute together. She makes me nervous though because at such an age she already worries about her hair looking ok for Teagun or checks what she's wearing to see if Teagun will like it :). I'm sad to say that these two won't be going to the same school next year but hopefully we'll see him over the summer. He's such a cute little boy.


So one more year of preschool down. I love what I get to do and every year seems to get more and more fun :)

0 comments: