Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update on Brecklynn and Kids

So update time, first on the kids as a group and then as Brecklynn.

So the kids are so fun to watch. For instance tonight the kids were all about 'saving' each other. Curtis would attack them and they would take turns saving each other from their daddy and yelling "Save me Cambree" or "Save me Ridgey". Its so funny to watch. Cambree will literally drag Ridge across the floor and he just lays there as he's being 'saved'.

I noted this earlier but the kids play pretend all the time and play mom and dad. They will ask things like "mom can I go outside". I've made the HUGE mistake of answering a couple of times and gotten yelled at because I'm not the right mom. They love to play restaurant with each other and fake eat. I think all the time that they are actually eating and begin to scold them for getting into food, and they are just really playing-they're pretty good fakers :)

Every night there seems to be a wind up period and its like we just gave them a handful of sugar. They literally run EVERYWHERE in the house and are jumping off the couch, on our bed, back and forth through the kitchen. Curtis usually will get involved too which doesn't help calm them down by any means, but its fun to watch.

They love to sing together. I have noted that Ridge loves to sing, but throw Cambree in the mix and you might as well forget about hearing anything around you. They are loud and proud.

They are very cute to watch them say sorry or just want to give each other a hug and kiss. They are still at the willing stage. Wonder when that will end but Ridge is cute about it. Cambree has started to really get into kissing which has been pretty funny at times. Cambree has watched too many princess movies. She wants the passionate move your head everywhere kiss and its quite hilarious. Even when you give her a good night kiss, she will grab your head and make sure its a good one. We'll have to curb that soon but for now its ok and I'll take it in.


Unfortunately this is the best picture I got of all three. It is so stink'n hard to get a good group shot. Some day....

Brecklynn wasn't cooperating-nor was my camera so this was it for her. There isn't much to update on her since I just did her 8 month post. Still stink'n cute and loving it!!


0 comments: