Sunday, March 25, 2012

kids!

I really have slacked quite a bit lately with blogging. I'm not quite sure what's going on!

But here's a quick update. We are all finally on the mends. We've had someone sick in our house for almost 2 months straight. We're glad to see healthier days in our future. We are getting closer to the end of the school year so things are getting busier. Cambree just had her 2nd spirit week which was fun. She finally wanted to participate this time. First time round I think she was thinking it was uncool to look silly. But I got her to do it this time :)

So here is silly hair day. She actually told me how to do her hair. We had to fix it quite a few times to get it just right


Here was green day. Both in preschool and at the primary school, we celebrated green day together.





Brielle turned 10 months this past month. She is getting so big. She has struggled quite a bit lately with chronic double ear infections. We are about to start the process of getting tubes. She has also lost some weight. Last we weighed her she was 15 lbs. So little. But I love it. This past week (while they were with my mom and dad), she actually cut her 3rd and 4th tooth. She looks like she might be like Brecklynn with a gap but its cute. She loves to stand and get applause. She loves patty-cake and her clapping is one finger clapping against the other hand. Pretty cute. She says uh-oh and hi. She makes all kinds of noises all the time and is fun to see her adventurous side coming out. I think before long she'll be walking everywhere.

0 comments: