Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First day of church in the new year!! Ridge is a SUNBEAM!!

This is the last post I promise ;) I will finally be caught up for a bit. So Sunday was the first Sunday at our new schedule of 9 am. I was so glad to go at that time. We actually weren't late either. Before church, I decided to grab a few pics since it was Ridge's first Sunday as a Sunbeam and Cambree as a CTR 5 and Brecklynn will be joining nursery in about 2 weeks.

Brecklynn has learned quickly from her sister and brother what the camera means and loves to pose for the camera. Sunday went well considering Ridge's teacher is actually a cousin and he was dressed 'like a cowboy'. Ridge was in heaven and they were great with him. His teacher even drew him some cows and horses. Cambree has a new teacher and a class of just girls. I think she's going to enjoy her class a lot this year. At least I hope so. So we're off to a great year so far.




1 comments:

Chelsie said...

Holy blog posts, Batman.
And - the kids are super cute.
The End.