Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brecklynn is 10 months


I am really behind on this but as you all know, life has been a little hectic :)

But I didn't want to pass up this milestone. So here's the cutie. She is truly the best baby. I can't believe she is so close to a year old.

Some new things:

She loves drinking water out of a sippy cup. In fact if she sees a cup, she wants it and gets very upset if she doesn't get it.

She plays little games with you now and laughs at anything

She's got the cutest front teeth. They are cute now that is :) They've got a little gap that I'm told should close as she gets her other teeth in. Makes for some dang cute smiles.

She loves to stand on anything and attempt to 'walk'. She thinks she can at least.

She sleeps through the night!! YEAH!!! She's done it off and on since birth but its official-for now :) She also puts herself to sleep. Rarely will she fall asleep on me anymore. She prefers to go in her bed, play it out for a bit, and eventually fall asleep.

She wants to eat anything and everything. And I mean anything. I shouldn't give her half the things she wants but she loves it.

Cars are a new favorite toy. Especially the big ones. She pushes them everywhere!!

She is a huge daddy's girl. She loves her daddy. Whenever he gets home, she is crawling as fast as she can and panting like a dog till she gets to him.

When she smiles, she gives you a scrunched up nose.

She loves music and bangs her head to it. She also loves books. She will actually sit with me while I read the kids a book and seems to take it all in. She also loves to play with books.

She makes my day so much better with her little smiles and talking. She will talk to you all day. She never wakes up in a bad mood and its a joy to see her get up from her naps. I love this little girl so much!!



disclosure** I am still learning my new camera so you camera buffs out there, don't critique me too hard :)Besides these were impromtu pics and they were the most current I had of Brecklynn.

0 comments: