Monday, June 29, 2009

36 weeks pregnant!!

Well I've made it to 36 weeks. I cannot believe there is only 4 weeks left before this little one arrives. I am feeling great still. I have had several people comment that I look like I have dropped. I can never tell myself. Actually I am starting to really freak out about having 3, and all that comes with that. With Ridge still getting up a couple times a night, I wonder if sleep will even be in my vocab the first couple weeks with 3. Its weird to think about having 3. That's going to be such a big change for our family. Even Curtis is getting a little worried about the adjustment that we will have to go through. Makes you start to wonder what this baby will be like. I hope and pray we will have a well tempered baby to help us out but we'll see. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have my body back, and start feeling more comfortable, and I'm getting anxious to see what this baby is going to be (boy or girl)but I am in no hurry. I can wait.

3 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

You do look like you have dropped, And you always look so good when ever I have seen you out and about. When I was prego I never got ready and I think that when you do get ready you feel better than not getting ready(mental note for myself next go around.
Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you, I would be more than happy to take the older two for a couple hours so you could sleep. What ever you need Im here for ya.

Unknown said...

Congratulations hun! For your pregnancy and fr yours other beautiful kids! You are my hero - I just had my first, a baby boy named Marlow! (here I am thinking that my one little baby is hard work!) Have you thought about names for them yet? (http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search) Good luck with the pregnancy hun ps. loving your blog

The Helvig Familiy said...

How exciting! Your kids are so lucky to have great parents! I wish I had great consoling words, but I have zero children and no experience at this point in my life. I bet Cambria will be a big help now that she is getting older.

I think it is great that you and Curtis wait until the delivery to find out whether or not it is a boy or girl. I really want to do the same thing when we get pregnant, but Aaron is not sure that he can take the anticipation!