Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cambree- my blond bombshell!!!???

So my mother-in-law bought this wonderful wig and a new little play dress that Cambree just so happened to find. I didn't think she would love it as much as she does. She is HILARIOUS in it. She purposely bounces around to see her curls move and loves to look at herself in the mirror to see herself. As we were leaving we told her to take everything off...well she came out in her underwear and the WIG!!! She thought she was entitled to that wig and it was now hers. We couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. She calls it her Hanna Montana hair. Just thought I would share this piece of joy for the day :)


4 comments:

Jenifer said...

What a little princess diva! She is adorable.

Bon said...

This is hilarious. Grace would be jealous of her wig.

Rachel said...

Love the wig!!! She is definitely all girl! I know you've been concerned about Ridge's language development. From my observations, it seems like Ridge most likely falls within the range of what is normal for his age. I'm sure I can't tell you anything you don't already know, but things too look for by his 2nd B-day are a vocabulary of at least 50 words and that he is beginning to put together 2+ words to form simple sentences. I would suggest just monitoring his vocabulary to make sure he is making improvements over the next few months. Some normal children don't begin a vocabulary word spurt until as late as 25 months. I know you're probally not concerned, but scientific research has not shown a link between early acquisition of language and greater intelligence later in life or vice versa. You're a great mom! Good Luck!

peachytiffers said...

LOL!! So cute! Don't get her started too early, she's only going to get into crazier stuff! :) She's cute as a blonde.