Friday, November 30, 2012

Cambree's first run

A week after my 1/2 marathon, there was a 5k run for a guy in our valley who passed a year ago. Cambree got to come with me. I was still in a lot of pain so figured we could run the 1 mile together at least. Sara, my SIL is the new owner of Core24 fitness and so had a group of us advertise for her with shirts. It was fun meeting up with my friends and running together.
Cambree was a champ. She was so so cute! She kept telling me "mom you can do it, just a little bit more". She practically ran the entire mile. Then she wasn't done. She wanted to the 5k. So she met up with some of my friends who were running it and ran with them. She loved it and she was so proud of herself.


Here's my MIL and SIL running it in from the mile run.
 Here's one of my good friends Krysta running her first 5k.
 Aubrey and Amber
 Erin who is pregnant by the way...
 Rachel and Taylor!
 After, we all decided to head to Denny's to refuel and warm up....it was FREEZING!!





I'm pretty lucky to have some awesome friends :) And I am so proud of my Cambree for running like she did!

0 comments: