Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beautiful Brielle

Just had some cute pics from the past couple weeks that I had to share. She's just such a stink'n cute little girl and getting bigger by the moment. She is now weighing a whopping 12 pounds.

I got these fun feather bows a couple weeks ago. They're a little big but love them.

She is so easy going. She doesn't really fuss much except when she's tired...but she just played so hard that she couldn't even fuss and fell right to sleep.

She's a rolling machine lately and got herself tangled up in the blanket on the floor. She rolls all over and loves to smile at you all the time. So stink'n cute.
''

I just love this girl. She is so fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I agree she does look like fun! She is so so so cute! Tell all the family I said hello!

Love

Savannah