Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kid Christmas Photo Shoot

So this year I asked my sister-in-law to take pics for our Christmas card. Curtis didn't want a family pic, so the kids were the next best thing and seriously- they make the card cuter without Curtis and I :)

Taking pictures is always a STRESS!! But thanks for a few awesome friends, the kids outfits turned out better than I could have hoped.

The kids did awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better shoot. Don't get me wrong, getting any 3 kids to all look and smile at the same time, is always a difficult feat. But we got a few.

This is cute-but they're looking at me who was desperately trying to get a real smile out of them.

Okay so I tried too hard and went for a tickle-but it still is cute

Curtis jokes that we should have used this as our Christmas card-Cambree's smile and Ridge's weird look...

These all turned out awesome and of course Cambree was full of her own poses.



Brecklynn is so stink'n cute. And look at her eye color. I hope it never changes.







Ridge was quite the poser too. He wanted to get down on the box with his knee up.








And the one good shot of all the kids.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

These pics are so stinkin cute! I love the one with Ridge's hand in his pocket. looks like a little man! You took these? You are becoming a pro. very nice. OH and exciting about the house! Its coming along quickly. Sorry I have been so distant! School is crazy at the end of the semester. all that procrastinating takes effect...

Marisa and Rob said...

Cute pictures!! Thier outfits look great!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! My pictures don't come out like that! Your kids are so CUTE! I liked Cambree and Ridge's pictures. I agree with you Becklynn's eyes are so cute.

Savannah

peachytiffers said...

They've grown so much since last years. I keep it in our Christmas boxes and was looking at them. Man, time flies! You guys make cute kids!