Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Getting Ready for School

Tomorrow is my preschool Open House. It seems like this summer has sped by but dragged by at the same time. The kids are ready, and so am I. I have stressed all summer over filling up my preschool and finally I am about there. So I am extremely excited to get this year started. My sister Tesia is down for EAC and also is helping me with preschool. I am nervous about doing two classes with my three little kids, but I think after the first couple weeks, we'll be in our groove and everything will be awesome.

Ridge is so excited about school- I think I posted these already but wanted to share this again. I just love him in his backpack.




For the Open House, I - with the help of Tesia, made some cute cakeballs in the shape of apples. It was quite the ordeal getting them done. The chocolate wasn't working or melting etc. but we eventually got some to work. We did make some easy normal cake balls but they all look cute. So I am ready to start and anxious to see how tomorrow night goes.

Here's the kiddos enjoying the chocolate leftovers :)






1 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Those cake balls look absolutely awesome!!! Hope your open house is great!