Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!!

I am such a loser of a daughter :)
This week has been so hectic and really that's no excuse, but I never got around to making, getting, or doing anything for the special dad's in my life and my dad is one of them.
But I don't want to miss this opportunity to at least let him know how much I love him and appreciate him.







Growing up, he was the best entertainer going to bed. He would let us 'fly' on him to our beds or die his back like a horse to bed. We loved it when dad put us to bed.

He ever let us forget or think that we weren't important in his life. After work, he always took time to play with us. I remember countless hours playing outside playing with the balls, or digging or creating things. His kids all knew and know of his true unconditional love for them.

My Dad is the most humble man I know.
I used to think that all dad's were great
and I think a lot are.
But the older I get, the more I know
that my Dad is the Exception!

My dad is the most selfless man I know. He never stops thinking of others
and wanting to help anyone and everyone even though he
doesn't have much to give.
You can always count on him for anything!

He made our home a place of safety, of peace.
He has always loved us unconditionally.
He has always made us laugh

He has set a pretty high standard and example
for men in my life
and for my Husband
and I am so grateful for that.
Thanks Dad for not only being my Father,
but for being my Hero and my Friend.
I love you!!

Happy Father's Day!!

0 comments: