Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Fun

This was a fun Easter this year. The kids were older and understood everything!! I had fun getting everything ready. Curtis just kept laughing at me for all the stuff that do for these holidays, but to me, its not a holiday without these things. They each got little goodies in their baskets like a stuffed rabbit, coloring book, crayons, little finger kite, etc, and a new outfit.

I hid eggs all over the house- where I could :) It was egg city. Ridge was of course the first awake. He couldn't wait. So Curtis went and woke up Cambree. She was dead asleep. Curtis shook her awake and told her that the Easter Bunny had been there and he said she shot right up and said "Ohh, I want to go see him, hurry"!

Love his face :
True bed head



In between conference sessions, we went to the Allen's for a big easter egg hunt. Here is most of the group.
Cambree found all her 12 eggs-she was proud
Miss Morgan-it was her 12th birthday!!!
Sweet Ol' GG

Cousin Matthew with the 'twinners'
And of course a shot of the twinners!
I had to post this for Sara- I LOVE this face and he does it a lot!!

Oh Cambree....

1 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter! And you did just great on the Easter things. As I told Allison, the thing they will remember the most is a happy mommy!