Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brecklynn is 9 months!!

This is a bit late-ok a week late, but its better late then never.

This past month has been crazy. Been full of sickness and just pure craziness with the Temple Open house and school ending etc.

In a couple posts ago, I posted her weight and height. So I will just discuss what she's been up to.
-She's a crawling maniacque now. She's everywhere and fast.
- She loves to stand, and prefers to stand over crawling. She can pull herself up on anything and has started to walk along furniture.
- Ridge and her have a so called language. If he screams a certain way, she will copy or vice versa. They do it all the time.
- Brecklynn loves the outdoors. She prefers outside to inside.
- She's getting better with sleeping through the night. Only wakes one time. Hoping to change that soon.
- She's out of size 2 diapers now. I am finishing up with our size 2 diapers and then will get her to size 3.
-She's developed a bit of an attitude. If you tell her no, she screams back.
-She's learning to hold her own against her siblings. She will fight back or cry :)
-Food is huge with her. She watches what everyone else eats, and begs for some herself. Her new favorite is eggs- I know its early but hey she loves it.
-She loves to shake her head 'no' and will copy anyone else doing it.
-She got her two front teeth in at the same time. She's looking so old now.
-Trash is her new favorite. Yes we've hit that dreaded phase. So now all trash cans are on counters or in tubs, anywhere out of her little reach.
-She loves her daddy. She will sit and play with her daddy forever. I'm really jealous by this fact.
- She loves to do this throaty grunting sound. Sounds like a constipation grunt but its all fun. Cracks me up every time.
- She has found a liking to cords. This has been really bad for us. Any phone chargers, or computer cords etc. she has found and sucked on. It seems like every one of my kids have done this at one point or another. Drives me crazy. Nothing has been ruined yet, but we'll see.

I know I say this every time but I love seeing her little personality blossom more and more. She is such a joy in our family. Here's some pics I took of her.

This picture is for my mom. She wanted a picture of her two front teeth-mom click on the picture to make it bigger and you should see it. :)

This is her doing her fake airy laugh. She does it when she's very excited.

This was Sunday. I did her hair to the side for the first time. This dress is also what Cambree wore for Easter when she was little. I love to see Brecklynn in it.



0 comments: