Saturday, August 22, 2009

Phoenix Trip and Great-Grandparents

First I'll start with this picture. My mother-in-law bought this, this last week. Of course Ridge just fell in love with it as soon as he saw it. It's a very heavy duty tractor. My mother-in-law was nice enough to let Ridge keep it here at the house for a few days. So he's been spoiled with a tractor in our yard. Its helped that Curtis finished our fence with gates and got the other section of our fence completed allowing our kids the freedom to play outside alone. So he's been doing so a lot more this week.

\
About a week ago, I went to go get my kids in Phoenix from my mom's house. During this time Brecklynn was introduced to a lot of my family.

This is my sweet Uncle Billy. He was so cute holding her. He did very well. I love the smile on his face.

Here is my Grandma McKnight. Brecklynn makes great-grandbaby #3.

Aunt Lorene

Just a cute picture of my brother Connor with Cambree. I love his genuine smile and Cambree's look.

Another great picture of Cambree with my Grandma Meikle

I don't like this picture of me but its the first with me and the three kids.

My Aunt Diane

Great-Grandma Meikle holding Brecklynn

Here is the group at Grandma Meikle's house.

Aunt Diane, Aunt Debbie, Grandma Meikle and Great Aunt Vivian



Then we also took Brecklynn to meet her Great-Grandma and Grandpa Dowdle.

Here is Brecklynn with Grandpa Earl Dowdle.

All the kids with Grandma Dowdle

Cambree loves her Grandpa Dowdle


So we have had a busy week or so getting Brecklynn our to meet much of her family. More pics to come though.

0 comments: