Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Pics

After my huge ordeal with my runaway truck and after I got to my parents house we were able to celebrate a little Easter celebration. Both sets of Grandma's and Grandpa came over to help us celebrate. We had a bar-b-que and a little Easter egg hunt for the kids.


Here is me with my Grandma McKnight and Grandma Meikle

Grandma McKnight with my mom...

I love this picture of my Grandpa Meikle with Ridge

Grandma and Grandpa Meikle with kids

My sweet Uncle Billy. He's been recently diagnosed with brittle diabetes and its been quite the road for my Grandma McKnight and my mom. He did so good at the party though. It was fun to have him there.









Here's the preschool Easter Party. They had an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard. Cute to see them running all around.

Kids making their Easter Baskets.

All cute in their Easter Bunny hats.


Overrall, everything went really good. I took pictures of our little Easter celebration but they won't upload so I'll try later. 

0 comments: